Prior to ingesting the 1st file for an advertiser, complete the following:
1. Determine the Email Address and Subject Line file will be submitted under: The system recognizes the sender’s conversion email address using Address and Subject line (Typically, it will be “Offline Conversion Ingestion – Perform Media”). This is a one time process. Please work with your Perform Media Partner Manager to define the subject line and email address.
2. Provide Conversion Ingestion file specifications: Specify the list of columns that are to be included in the file and share with your Perform Media Partner Manager.
Create Conversion Ingestion File
The conversion Ingestion file is “Comma delimited” csv file with columns as defined below (See Sample File). Important: The column headers are Case Sensitive.
|Date||Yes||Date||Date on which the conversion occurred in mm/dd/yyyy format.|
|Advertiser ID||Yes||Number||The unique id for each advertiser found in the console (Note: Conversions for only one advertiser are allowed in a single file).|
|Click ID||Yes||Text*||Click ID associated with each conversion.|
|Conversions||Yes||Number||Number of conversions to be attributed to a single Click ID.|
|Conversion Event||No||Text||Event Name for the conversion.|
|Conversion Payout||No||Amount||Dollar value of the Payout received by the advertiser for the conversion/s.|
|Conversion weight||No||Decimal||Can be used by the advertiser to indicate a partial conversion in a multistep conversions process.|
- Create Conversion Ingestion File and share with Perform Media Product Team to confirm that the required settings are in place. Once you have received approval, send the file to email@example.com. It will be ingested automatically.
- Please note that after emailing the conversion ingestion file, it may take 1-2 hours for those conversions to appear in the reporting interface.
- The system automatically deduplicates against the same clickID/event combination.
Alerts & Notifications:
- Internal users can choose to receive a daily email notification listing line upload successes and failures (e.g. duplicate clickID/event combinations).
Questions & Support:
- For questions regarding conversion tracking via Other Methods, please contact your Partner Manager.